THE PROCESS TO BE FOLLOWED UNTIL GRADUATION AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE THESIS IS AS FOLLOWS::
The thesis submission process is evaluated according to the thesis writing guide of the Institute of Fine Arts of the University of Ondokuz May.
* THE PROCESS TO BE FOLLOWED WHEN SUBMITTING THE THESIS: * 1. The advisor who decides the thesis work is completed “[thesis submission process Monitoring Form](thesis 20%, 20%, CC 88%, 20%).docx)”by signing the NU ‘first check’ the student for the Institute student affairs office directs.
- The student's file is accepted by the student affairs staff of the Institute.
- Students who meet the requirements for graduation [Turnitin program] https://turnitin.com/login_page.asp?lang=tr) in order to obtain a plagiarism report, the thesis is directed to the advisor with the PDF document (the ‘similarity’ of the report should be below 30%. Turnitin Program user manual click.pdf).
• The student has to write and present his/her thesis following the Academic Council & rsquo; s rules in front of a jury. • the student has to write and present his / her thesis following the Academic Council & rsquo; s rules in front of a jury. • doctoral thesis monitoring committee is appointed on the recommendation of the program and with the approval of the Executive Council The Graduate School Executive Committee is appointed upon the recommendation of relevant department's Academic Board and with approval of the Graduate School Executive Committee.(The IBAN number and contact information of the jury member selected from another department/department in the university or from another higher education institution must be stated in the relevant form).
*• THE THESIS DEFENSE JURY IS APPOINTED UPON THE RECOMMENDATION OF RELEVANT DEPARTMENT'S ACADEMIC BOARD AND WITH APPROVAL OF THE GRADUATE SCHOOL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE. The jury consists of three members, one being a member of the dissertation Supervisory Committee, and one being a member of the dissertation supervisory committee.D) for the master & rsquo; s and doctoral programs with and without thesis, the program coordinator recommends to the institute a thesis advisor for each student. E) for the students who are admitted with a master & rsquo; s
- Thesis submission form prepared in spiral bound form is filled and submitted to the faculty members working in our university by hand and the signature of the report is provided. For jury members who are not in our university, theses are sent to them by mail or by courier. The cargo document is attached to the thesis submission report form.
- • The student has to write and present his/her thesis in front of the same jury within 3 months after the student passes the doctoral qualifying examination. • the student has to write and present his / her thesis in front of the same jury within 3 months after the student passes the doctoral qualifying examination.
- • Jury members meet within 15 days from the date of submission of the dissertation to them and take the dissertation exam by the end of the 8th Semester at the latest.
• The Supervisory Committee meets twice a year after the dissertation exam by the end of the 8th semester, provided that the dissertation is approved by the chair of the department concerned and the Faculty Board, and with the approval of the Graduate School Executive Committee. If the student is successful, the following processes are followed. The student whose thesis proposal has been rejected is dismissed from the university.E) students who have obtained all the necessary credits and passed their seminar course, but have not finished their thesis exam by the end of their fourth semester may be given an extension of up to 2 semesters. If the student fails again, he / she will be dismissed from the Department.
AFTER THESIS DEFENSE EXAM *THE PROCESS TO FOLLOW: * 1. On the Institute Web page, the documents under the heading graduation process are completed.
- For the master & rsquo; s and doctoral programs with and without thesis, the program coordinator recommends to the institute a thesis advisor for each student.
- The duration of the thesis defense examination is maximum 1 (one) month to complete the graduation process.